Monday, August 23, 2010

My first experience with Seeing Sideways 8-23-2010

Today was mainly an introduction to this course, where we sat in a circle and discussed how to be more creative. I asked some questions in this class about the exercises in general. We then took a break by going outside...while still sitting in our own chairs. They had wheels in them and they were small enough to fit through the doorway, so it was alright...but I kinda cramped my right hamstring and it hurt like no one's business. I kinda screamed in pain because of it. I hope I don't have to move like that during break again.

So yeah, other than that little mishap, this course might not be so bad. Good thing I was given a headstart this summer by meeting Mrs. Lykins beforehand and discussing the course with her face-to-face.

Oh, and interesting note? I learned not to eat eggs that float in water and to eat eggs that don't float.

No comments:

Post a Comment