Monday, September 13, 2010

Response to today's class 9-13-10

So what can I say about today?

Well, today, we discussed our walking backwards, egg ideas, and AVL application blogs. When I discussed my egg idea, Beth saw what I didn't see: that I made a metaphor out of freezing my egg. The metaphor was freezing something in time, at that moment. She also discussed the phrase "I meant to do that." I was pretty surprised.

Also, we discussed limitations and that it's OK to have limitations, but not to let them limit our ideas. I have my own limitations. In fact, here's a partial list:
  • Impatience
  • Indecisiveness
  • General Laziness
  • Worrywartedness
  • Jumping To Conclusions
  • Impulsiveness
  • Introvertedness
We also discussed the concepts of "why?" and "because..." in class. We also made up our own "why"s and "because"s on the writing boards.

We also discussed senses and were encouraged to come up with our own "sense" and create a device that appeals to that sense. Either that, or to combine answers to "Why?" and explanations under "because...".

That's all I have for now. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment