Thursday, September 9, 2010

Walking Backwards...not really useful 9-9-10

So, on a few separate occasions over the past two weeks, I've tried to walk backwards as much as I can voluntarily. The problem was that it was hard to get and just do so voluntarily. Whenever I did elect to walk backwards, no new ideas suddenly popped into my brain. Also, I would have to look backwards over my shoulder if I did, because I didn't want to bump into any walls or people, nor did I want to fall down the stairs.

I kinda wish we were like cars, so we would have rear-view mirrors to make walking in reverse easier, not to mention safer than just walking backwards as we are now. Or at least we should have shoulder mirrors or pants that detect objects or stairs behind us, like in some new vans. But then if we were like cars, then EVERY time something bumps against us, even gently, airbags would pop out of us, and that would be embarrassing.

I guess I'm probably just too left-brained or mathematical to understand this activity fully, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment