Monday, September 27, 2010

Response to today's class 9-27-10

Today we presented our fear-based projects in class, as part of our scientific method midterm blog.
There were so many projects that I couldn't really list them all. So I'll just give out my top five.

5. Kara Yerke-her project was ABC(already been chewed) gum/gum found unwrapped on the ground. I wouldn't eat that gum, because I found it disgusting.
4. Thomas Fraley-he brought a live mouse to class. Her name was Jezebel. She was kinda cute, but it made me fear for my life because she was so small.
3. Julia Lipps-she popped some balloons. The time at which she popped each one was random and unexpected, so it startled me.
2. Kathryn Thacker-we had a lot of fun with this one. She hid someone in a cardboard box, and saw how long he would last until he freaked out. He stayed in there for...ten minutes, I believe.
1. William Wallace-he lit his hand on fire using antibacterial hand sanitizer and a lighter. A LIGHTER. I'm surprised that it didn't get him in trouble with administrators. It did look cool, though.

There were some people who held their projects off until next week, so they told stories instead. Sean told the raunchiest one, while Travis told a painful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment