Friday, October 29, 2010

"What is it?" Blog 10-29-10

On Monday, we were shown a pile of materials that resembled some mail to a Maria Vasquez in Arlington, Virginia. We then saw it and had to tell the two "holders of knowledge" through Oncourse mail what we thought the package's contents were. I told them what I had thought it was, though I gave both guys different answers. I had since searched through Google and then found out what it really was, but I don't want to spoil anything until Monday.

I think Mrs. Lykins wanted us to tell us what we thought the package was to create a story and/or world or to do independent research of a package's contents to discover the truth behind the contents and where they came from and to enhance problem-solving skills, though I'm leaning more towards research and problem-solving. Luckily, I was able to remember what the objects were, so that I could look their titles through Google. The internet really is a treasure-trove of information, especially in cases like this. I know it might be cheating, but none of the rules involved "not using any search engine at your disposal".

No comments:

Post a Comment