Friday, November 19, 2010

My inspiration(s) 11-19-10

My main inspiration is video games. Video games are a part of my childhood and a part of my life in general. I like video games, because some of them are fun. One of my favorite video game companies is Capcom, creators of the Mega Man and Street Fighter series of video games. I especially like some of the character designs in some Japanese-made video games. In fact, in Mat Powers' class NEWM-S355, I've made a couple of flash games based on a character inspired mainly by video games.






This character's name is Violet. She carries some inspiration from Capcom's Bionic Commando games with the "Steam Arm" and from Mega Man a bit. The video game I have thought up around this character is mainly a 2D platformer.

I'm sorry if this blog is a bit last minute, but I didn't look at Oncourse today until now. Apologies for being late.

No comments:

Post a Comment