Saturday, November 13, 2010

Who do I think I am? 11-13-10

For my "Identity" project, I made a cardboard picture frame with a picture inside it. On the piece of paper, I used posterboard to create four circles. I used those circles to make a "color wheel", put only showing the three primary colors: Red, Blue, and Yellow. Under Red, I have "Artistic", because I feel most passionate with drawing or sketching something. Under Yellow, I have "Intelligent", because I feel that I wouldn't be in IUPUI now if I weren't. Under Blue, I have "Autistic", but in order to tell you the significance of the metaphor I chose, I'll have to show you what the picture frame looks like in person, since I don't have a digital camera, and my cell phone's camera photos get heavily pixelated when magnified. Let's just say that it involves being an "octopus in the forest".

Providing that I remember to bring the frame to class, I will show you the project on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment